30/03/2011

Jazamin Sinclair: Saturday 9th April at 13:30.

Many readers may know Jazamin Sinclair better for her artwork and exhibition organizing skills than for her music but that's going to change soon when she plays a rare show at the Insurrection.  


 Says Jazamin: "I am a musician: I sing and play guitar and play gigs in and around Liverpool. I play cover songs as well as songs I have written myself. I have been compared to & influenced by artists such as Beth Orton, Annie Lennox, Sheryl Crowe and Joni Mitchell. I am also a member of Sense of Sound Singers (formerly Sense of Sound Choir) and have been performing with them since early 2005..."


An extract from the review of last years appearance at The Nerve Centre:

'Sinclair’s clear voice and excellent guitar was outstanding... I could quite easily have sat through many more songs which is not something one can say often at a live show!'

To find out more about her many facets of talent seek the link below...



The Nerve Centre.



1 comment:

Jazamin Sinclair said...

Thanks for this ! :)